[For Hire] Programmer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc

New Member
Impact
0
Hi! My name is Matt McCarty. I've been programming for over 10 years. I know c/c++, visual basic, php, javascript and action script. I am currently looking for part time work for additional income. I am currently working on my online portfolio, but you can look at what I've done so far...

www.writepermissions.com

I am currently developing the "networking" section which acts as a webOS. It's not finished, so please take any small amount of bugs or design flaws lightly. The link for that is www.writepermissions.com/wp_networking.html

Please PM me if you can use my services. I will then supply you with additional projects that I have worked on and my resume if you would like it. Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back