[For Hire] PHP, HTML, CSS etc

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekHoneycutt

New Member (Pre-Intro)
Impact
0
Hello I am looking for full or part time work. I would like to do PHP the most. I have been doing HTML and most variations of HTML for over 10 years aswell as CSS. I have about 8 years in PHP and mysql programming. I can work for a contracted price or for an hourly price. If it is hourly then I work for $15 an hour. Feel free to pm me for any questions or you can aim me LJesterL
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hire Coder

Dear Sir,

I have some project to be done in PHP/MySQL.

Are you free now?Can I know your portfolio?or perhaps your MSN?

Thanks,
William
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back