Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Developer for hire, html, css, php. script installing

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
25
Hi there my name is Liam Dawe and I am available for hire for any website related jobs you need.

I have many years experience running and programming websites.

I currently run www.gamingonlinux.com and have done since 2009 the website is 100% custom coded in php and using mysql so that is an example of what I can do.

I can do anything you need within reason in php, mysql, html, css etc. Including installing other web scripts onto your website.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back