Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[For Hire] Forum Admin / Moderator

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've finished some of my projects and summer is on the way, so I was wondering if there was anyone with a moderately developed forum that was looking for some help.

I could moderate the forums (clean up posts, keep people on topic, resolve disputes) or do administrative tasks such as making user groups, working with permissions, etc. All I ask is a portion of the forum's total income or a flat fee per month.

I am doing this more of a hobby than to actually make money, however I would like to make a little money on the side.

I can learn any subject really, however the optimal forum for me would be in any technological field or a general purpose forum.

Feel free to drop me a PM if interested! :)

Edit: Due to spamming concerns raised by another member, please keep all communication via PM only. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
All PM's replied to, still looking for more positions! :)

As a note: I am not looking for a mainly posting position. Although I will obviously be active in the forum, I am looking for a more adminstrative role in an already developed forum.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
DoughMainz said:

PM replied, I look forward to your response. :tu:
 
0
•••
I'm looking for more positions, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back