Need a forum moderator?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I have sold quite a few of my sites, I have none left to work with. And since I blew quite a bit of cash on the finer things in life, I really don't have the cash to start up another project. Therefore I was wondering if there was any with a moderately successful forum that was looking for some help.
I could moderate the forums (clean up posts, keep people on topic) or do administrative tasks such as making user groups, working with permissions, etc. All I ask is a portion (like 10%) of the forum's total income. I am doing this more of a hobby than to actually make money, however I would like to make a little money on the side if possible. If you cannot afford to pay out of your advertising income, I am able to moderate for free...

I can learn any subject really, however the optimal forum for me would be in any technological field or a general purpose forum.

If you have any size forum and you would like help running it, please send me a PM. I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks!

Contact Information:

Email: [email protected]

Note: You can feel safe working with me! Need reassurance? Look at the 22 positive deals I have made over my year and a half at namepros.com.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I need a moderator to watch the sales and listings at www.siteusell.com

It's not overly large at the moment, but has been going a few months now and experiencing constant growth. Will soon be upgrading to vBulletin and have a couple of nice ideas for it.
 
0
•••
Sorry for the delay as I was out of town. I have sent you a PM, I'm sure we can work something out.
 
0
•••
www.venomgfx.com you can become a mod on there if you like. PM me for details!
 
0
•••
Sounds good, I'll send you a PM shortly.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back