Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain food.delivery

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie G

Established Member
Impact
1
I just booked this domain, it's release 11 february 2015.

It was not cheap because it was ranked as a "premium domain"

What do u guys think in the future? I am not talking about the next few month... I am talking about 5-10 years, do u think it will be worthy?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am not a fan of the new gTLD in general, but at least one like that has a chance. It is a great keyword.

It is too hard to project 5-10 years out with new extensions. They could gain some traction, or just flame out.

Either way it is a strong term.

Brad
 
2
•••
Depends on how much you spent IMO. Otherwise agree with Brad.
 
1
•••
this is a good one.
 
0
•••
This prefix is perfect, the need to prepare a long-term hold, I like it
 
0
•••
I just booked this domain, it's release 11 february 2015.

It was not cheap because it was ranked as a "premium domain"

What do u guys think in the future? I am not talking about the next few month... I am talking about 5-10 years, do u think it will be worthy?

A pre-order don't mean the domain is yours.
It's not yours, you don't own it anyone can get it by the 4th of February onwards.
 
2
•••
Remove the name from the title and thread or you will probably have a lot of competition ;)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
hah

that domain cost is $12K to pre-order early with 1 day access

no doubt it will be premium registration and renewal fee
 
0
•••
It's good one bro, I think in next few years, when people are going to be used to .longword domain, it should become gold.
 
0
•••
It has great future!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back