Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain norme.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

codersabir

Established Member
Impact
3
It can be used for technological standards website. Average search ~ 4 k/month, ~450 domains are registered with the name. .com, .org, .info are booked. So what do you say about it?

Can I use Bodis as both registrant and parking?.. is there any minimum "holding time" required before I can sell it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Somebody replied in the beginners discussion that if the Singleword.com is parked it means the relevant .net is not interesting....I think that's the answer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back