Domain Empire

domain FnFnF - africamerican.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kentucky1792

Impact
Looking to retire asap, where would be the best place to go for a quick reasonable priced sale? they are all at Google.

I listed these at Sedo 5+ years ago on a parked page and never got a bite. I was going to list them again as a buy it now but thought I'd read up on the process first. Sedo valued them all at around $500 each which seemed kinda low -

africamerican.com - 2005
Was going to make an ancestry type website.

cleantest.com - 2001
Worked for a similarly named company and was going to make a parody site.

fnfnf.com - 2007
A generic domain for hosting and testing websites. If you curse a lot you will know what it really stands for.

grizzlybeers.com - 2004
A domain for a new business venture that never panned out.

kinjite.com - 2006
Charles Bronson movie: Forbidden Subjects.

quadhell.com - 2005
A place I hated to work for that had quad in their name. Was going to make an employee's complaint forum.

repairelectronics.com - 2001
My original electronics repair shop.

surfnroll.com - 2003
My son wanted this one for his music.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The market place here at NP is a good place to sell domains, however they're mainly being sold to re sellers so you don't necessarily get end user prices, you can check it out at: https://www.namepros.com/marketplace/sell-domains

If your wanting to sell fast and get out, listing them as a whole portfolio would be best. Some of the domains are a bit better than the rest so it would help you to get rid of the "Not so great ones" also. Just make sure you add they are "aged" that will help you some too.

•••
Those are some very high quality domain names! They are worth high-xx to low-xxx each most likely.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back