NameSilo

discuss .Flowers Discussion

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
803
I failed to register any of the .Flowers domains I targeted.

Now it says that the domains are reserved, although they were available moments before the opening time.

I do not know, I feel that they were monitoring the registration attempts in the back-end, then they turned those domains to reserved by the registry!

I was able to register send.flowers, but few minutes later i received email that my order was canceled, then like 30 minutes later I tried another name which was available then tried again few seconds later, I found status changed to " Reserved by the Registry" the whois record time for this domain the same time I made my first inquiry attempt!

So whats going on, is this normal!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They want $49,999 for NewYork.Flowers

They want something around 200K for send flowers !!

First thing came to my mind, then send.money how much it will worth??! Whoever bought it for $ 4500 a year...He got a very good deal...
 
0
•••
I managed to reg cple of .flower, should I put it up for sale or hold onto it.?
 
0
•••
I managed to reg cple of .flower, should I put it up for sale or hold onto it.?

Hold for another years ..................
 
0
•••
This TLD should be cheaper than $29.88. IMO.
 
0
•••
Good luck to you guys with .flowers
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back