IT.COM

discuss .Flowers Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
I failed to register any of the .Flowers domains I targeted.

Now it says that the domains are reserved, although they were available moments before the opening time.

I do not know, I feel that they were monitoring the registration attempts in the back-end, then they turned those domains to reserved by the registry!

I was able to register send.flowers, but few minutes later i received email that my order was canceled, then like 30 minutes later I tried another name which was available then tried again few seconds later, I found status changed to " Reserved by the Registry" the whois record time for this domain the same time I made my first inquiry attempt!

So whats going on, is this normal!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This was a complete waste of time and energy!! Why don't these clown gTLD registries just put out a list (the dictionary) ahead of time, and tell everyone in advance what names 'won't be' available to register, and save everyone out there a lot of time, energy and 'wishings'! %^(($#*@$! morons!!

•••
i checked order.flowers & not available :(

•••
This was a complete waste of time and energy!! Why don't these clown gTLD registries just put out a list (the dictionary) ahead of time, and tell everyone in advance what names 'won't be' available to register, and save everyone out there a lot of time, energy and 'wishings'! %^(($#*@$! morons!!

They trust Domainers' research more than their own, and it costs less:)

•••
I wasted time researching and placing orders across several registrars. I also lost access to money (cash flow) for several weeks. Final result was that 9 out of 10 names I placed orders for changed to 'reserved'. Those bastards!

The following were changed to "reserved" about 1 day before General Availability:
exotic.flowers
fresh.flowers
order.flowers
send.flowers
silk.flowers
virtual.flowers
wedding.flowers
wholesale.flowers
wild.flowers

I ended up only being able to register edible.flowers

•••
•••
Shouldn't even bothered trying to get wedding.flowers

Everyone just helped them come up with a reserve list

•••
I searched for quite a bit and only found one I liked enough to reg..

cater .flowers

Update: Added one more bud .flowers

Last edited:
•••
I lost one premium .flowers too .. pre reged it months back... blocked my money … now its gone.. #$%^&#^&

•••
After .audio (where they reserved entire dictionaries at launch) I'm not bothered to place any pre-orders on Uniregistrys new g's.

•••
•••
So now they built a landing page for most of the premium names under .Flowers. Check send.flowers for example, and if you fill the form it will redirect you to domainnamesales.com !!

•••
They even reserved Fu**yo*.flowers and has the same landing page!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Now these @#$%^ want USD 11000/- for a name I had pre ordered.

•••

Hopefully we can ask the same in 10 years or so. :xf.wink:

What was the name?

•••
•••

They want $49,999 for NewYork.Flowers

I got New-York.Flowers for less than that. :D

•••
They want $49,999 for NewYork.Flowers

They want something around 200K for send flowers !!

First thing came to my mind, then send.money how much it will worth??! Whoever bought it for $ 4500 a year...He got a very good deal...

•••
I managed to reg cple of .flower, should I put it up for sale or hold onto it.?

•••
I managed to reg cple of .flower, should I put it up for sale or hold onto it.?

Hold for another years ..................

•••
This TLD should be cheaper than $29.88. IMO.

•••
Good luck to you guys with .flowers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back