Established Flirts.Live website and domain with revenue for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xseoco

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,I am Alex.I worked in adult industry for 12 years as webmaster with different companies.Built some websites this years and sold it ,also sold adult domains,but because are from adult industry i sold it on other forums .
I bought this domain Flirts.Live in 2016 for a project but because i joined to crypto industry i kept it.
Never made the project but i added a page on it with an affiliate link and live it.
After some month i seen visits on it and after other month also that some revenue is coming.
In last year 2018 i see that the revenue is around $50 - $100/month
The affiliate link i use is something combined revenue share and pay per signup ,the website made a lot of members and when i say a lot there are 8 685 members made from 2017 but in 2018 i made more that 70% and i rowing.
The traffic is different but i see in the stats payments of $2000 + from some members for example someone paid $800 but afiliate paid me $0.8 so im sure that there is Gold traffic with and with other affiliate that pay percent from the sale ,the website will bring much more money.For example an adult affiliate from adult videochat or i dont know anyay a company of videochat who pay percent for example 50% /signup .. will bring much more money.
There are 3 members who paid in a day $3000 + and as affiliate i got $28.75
I can show the stats from my affiliate with payment with everything.
So as i said all of this trafic is coming without any work for the website.
I am sure that if the new owner will find a new affiliate that pay percent from the sale,and with a little work of promoting the website on social networks will bring much more money / month
Also the domain is easy to remember Flirts.Live and is valuable too.

Im looking to sell it with $3888 but im open to any offer.

Thk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back