Dynadot

Flippa! Seriously?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kdbbdk1

Established Member
Impact
Ok,

I tried listing a starter site on Flippa more than a week ago, did this multiple time and the sites usually sells for $159 to $300.

I noticed in my last submission that flippa automatically switched my listing from auction to classified without asking me or even mention it.

The reach was just awful, 3 watchers in 6 days with less than 60 views. Are you kidding?

Usually I get at least 3 times that amount for watchers and views.

Flippa! WTF!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should write support and ask why they switched your auction without your approval.

•••
They said "they KNOW it's the most suitable form', it's fixed now and was able to relist it as an auction but ended unsold, the funny thing is that they ask to pay half the price to relist it again. I think that was my last experiment on Flippa.

•••
They said "they KNOW it's the most suitable form', it's fixed now and was able to relist it as an auction but ended unsold, the funny thing is that they ask to pay half the price to relist it again. I think that was my last experiment on Flippa.

Very strange company. I wonder who will buy them as this experiment to force the entire site into a classified model is silly and not backed up my statistics.

Imagine if Ebay was classified only?

That takes away all the incentive for impulse purchases.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back