Flippa classified listings

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dirk

NOT ATop Member
Impact
15,005
I'm not a flippa fan as the place always looked a bit sketchy to me. Thing is, one of the domains I have been tracking is listed as a classified atm at a fair price that would work for me.

Now, if I bid the asking price (there's no BIN), does this mean we have come to an agreement or can the seller still wait for other offers to come in? I don't want to spend much time negotiating, not at flippa that is and definitely don't want to put up a bid and wait forever for a final decision by the seller.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back