Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

arun kumar aileni

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,

Please share your thoughts on this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Spam Score too high. It's only worth what you paid to get it.

•••
I am new in domaining business... So don't mind on my comment.

Yes this domain have bad history of Spam score (83%... Oops!!!).

Only use I can see as "Campaign Domain"..

Try to knock the realtor in your area, and ask them to launch a campaign with this domain, to register the home owners who wanna sell their property. The website will showcase the benefit of flipping the house to higher price, and show them the benefit to join with the campaign realtor (as agent).

It needs to make a campaign objective to sell this domain. If you give a little time, I can make a flyer kinda thing for you.

•••
Without "my" - Mid / High X,XXX
With "my" - Mid XXX

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Spam Score too high. It's only worth what you paid to get it.
it is not a problem to improve the spam score if you develop the site

•••
it is not a problem to improve the spam score if you develop the site
Yes, it's not a problem. But it's going to take at least 3 months to reduce the spam score by a few figures.

•••
Yes, it's not a problem. But it's going to take at least 3 months to reduce the spam score by a few figures.
it will also take from 3 to 6 months until google will start to show the site in search results..
so what is the problem?

•••
it will also take from 3 to 6 months until google will start to show the site in search results..
so what is the problem?
Why would you buy a domain at a premium price when you have to wait for 3 - 6 to rank on Google when you can do that with a simple hand registered domain?

Yes "property" and "Flip" are both premium words, but look at the search volume and trend... not worth it. IMO just go for a hand registered domain if you want to wait 3-6 to first get rid of spam score and then rank.

•••
Why would you buy a domain at a premium price when you have to wait for 3 - 6 to rank on Google when you can do that with a simple hand registered domain?

Yes "property" and "Flip" are both premium words, but look at the search volume and trend... not worth it. IMO just go for a hand registered domain if you want to wait 3-6 to first get rid of spam score and then rank.
I don't talk about exactly this domain.
I told the spam score is not a problem.
Even if the domain was banned by google it is also not a problem.
If the buyer wants the domain, fixing all related issues are not a problem and 3 months is not a big deal.

•••
Well, then it's all on the buyer then. The appraisals and estimations are just a price. In the end, it all depends on buyers' intent.

•••
I was enjoying the opposite debate of both of you, Maya and Raxi. You both are looking very experienced.

I have a little question... Out of your argument. If I have this domain with high SS. Can I create little wordpress website on this, and regularly post a few, will that down the spam score in 6-9 months. Then probably I get good price on this kinda good domain name???

Is it really possible, or good plan? Or you guys already know,this is rubbish plan.... ☺️☺️

•••
I was enjoying the opposite debate of both of you, Maya and Raxi. You both are looking very experienced.

I have a little question... Out of your argument. If I have this domain with high SS. Can I create little wordpress website on this, and regularly post a few, will that down the spam score in 6-9 months. Then probably I get good price on this kinda good domain name???

Is it really possible, or good plan? Or you guys already know,this is rubbish plan.... ☺️☺️
Yes, that's a good plan. You will also need to disavow the links causing a spike in your SS. You can sell it for much more if you can build a website on it and get some decent traffic and backlinks.

•••
Yes, that's a good plan. You will also need to disavow the links causing a spike in your SS. You can sell it for much more if you can build a website on it and get some decent traffic and backlinks.
Got it, Boss... 👍👍

•••

definitely yes.
this will add value to your domain
and.. maybe extra income to you

•••
•••
This is my first appraisal anwser

as my analytical point of view :
- according to namebio : the average sales of keyword + "property" is approximately $120 on godaddy and at a higher price with few sales on other venues in past 2 months
- according to dotdb : FlipMyProperty has another extension taken
- no record of selling of FlipMyProperty on namebio BUT hosterstats shows that transfers were made before the domain has been deleted (first time hand registered by the end of 2005)
- using google dork to get the precise result : intext:"FlipMyProperty" , intitle:"FlipMyProperty" ... nothing special, in my opinion, no one used this domain name before
... Take Offers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back