Watch

Dan Hawkins

Established Member
Impact
FlightEuro.com

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Dan,

Why did you buy this domain?
Did you buy it for the purpose of selling it or are you going to develop it?

If you bought it to sell it, do you have any potential end users?

I guess you searched for these before buying:

EuropeanFlights.com
EuroFlights.com

And because they were taken you decided to reg FlightEuro.com?
I can't really see any use for it.. An app with the best prices for flights in EU? Maybe.. But then they can choose a much better name. If you want to be a good domainer, take your time and read the forums. Live, breathe domains. :- )

GL!

•••
Hey man thanks for your reply' I bought the domain to flip and have contacted a few potential end users'
It seems there are a few euro flight companies with not so grest domains.
I'm hoping one of these companies may want a more keyword friendly domain.
The domain could be also used for a website with affiliation links to current European flights or a app as you mentioned.
Do you have any price ideas for auction or and user?

•••
I've also tried some flight domains when I started off.. Didn't really work.
What airlines doesn't have great domains and do they really need a new name? Because it would be useless to have it as a redirecting site since no one would type-in "FlightEuro.com" to check flights..

And don't you think a big airline could afford a better domain than this one?

I have no end users in mind, that's your job. About auction you can try the main ones: GoDaddy, Sedo, Uniregistry, Afternic, Flippa etc..

My suggestion would be to drop it or get a refund.. Then read about domains and what sells and not.

gl..

•••
brother try your luck by developing a website having maximum content of european flights

•••
no reason to 'develop if you understand what that means today

time and money would be too costly to put any work into a dog term

Good Luck

•••
•••
I do not feel it, it does not make sense to me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back