NameSilo

domain FlexibleDisplayTech.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActiveDomain

Established Member
Impact
5
Next generation of displays are based on flexible display technologies. These flexible displays will most likely be releases on iPhone6 and next Galaxy.

Thoughts and appraisals please?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Despite being a long domain it encompasses the complete term for this technology, however having flexibledisplay.com would have been a lot better. If you want to see the development of the full potential of this domain you must inevitably wait until the technology gets more popular. Right now this domain has mostly a reseller value in the xxx range and end user looking for the development of the technology could pay something in the low xxxx but that would be very rare since long domains rarely sold like that although yours could make the difference. Good luck.
 
2
•••
I agree with ecuador.
right now the phrase gets 88 global exacts and $0 per click.
if it were mine, I would renew for 2 or 3 years, just sitting on it.
in that time, the industry will emerge and end users might come to you.
when they do that, you could receive the value it should command.
 
1
•••
Thanks - really good help!

I was thinking the same. It is a little bit to early to know if it is a good domain or not depending if the tech will be a hit or not. Of course i wanted to register the short domains but someone else probably had the same idea as me :)

I also registered CurvedDisplayTech.com since that is used a lot instead of flexible. Probably the same value as above?

Later next year Samsung is releasing a three-sided display. I have registered threesideddisplay.com - what do you think about that?

Also I need opinions about these domains that is significant for a technology - who would be the biggest buyers? Since it is a general technology? For SEO use? Or what else? Thanks!
 
0
•••
I think these 3 names have great potential.
maybe you will win w/ all of them.
but, we cannot know for sure.
details will be clearer in the next few years.
 
1
•••
Need some tips.

Since I am gonna keep them. How would you do? Park them at their domain host (GoDaddy)? Park them at Sedo? Create an own small site with Google Analytics? Maybe som affiliate banners on? Would you have it on Sale on Sedo and GoDaddy Auctions during the period you wait?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
I would recommend an affiliate site because you will get a much bigger income than parking a site.
 
1
•••
Which affiliator would you use?
 
0
•••
That is a question for a different forum.
It is certain that someone has a perfect answer for you, already posted.
If not, it's good to share new information where others will be looking for it.
 
1
•••
Thanks you all for the answers! You rock!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back