Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain FlavoredAlcohol (.) com and others

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bam4700

New Member
Impact
0
Any appraisals would be appreciated. All of these are dot COM domains:

FlavoredAlcohol
ImprisonedCelebrities
JailedStars
AdvertisingByLocation
InteriorLED
FifteenYearLoans
LocationSearching
AdsToPhone
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any opinions regarding the domain names cited in original post?
 
0
•••
My last try before I write this one off as my names being so bad that everyone is embarrassed to comment ...

Any guesses as to the value of the names posted above would be appreciated. I'm having no luck selling at tdnam.com and am thinking of trying to direct sell a few or maybe going the Ebay route. Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
Your lot isnt that bad. I would recommend when posting for an appraisal, only posting 1 or 2 domain names. Its difficult enough to appraise 1, let along a list of 8.

However, I'll take a crack at FlavoredAlcohol - by far my favorite. Almost ever kind of alcohol is coming out with new flavors (Vodka, Gin, Rum, ect). I think this one could potentially be great. The problem with this one isnt common. Its what I would refer to as Over Generic. The optimal domain name would be FlavoredVodka.com - simply because thats the preffered type of alcohol thats flavored.

There are about 26k matching results in Google indexed pages. I think this name could fetch upwards of a few hundred dollars to the right end-user. More than likely high xx to a reseller.

Good luck,

Justin
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back