NameSilo

Flash, how to?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
36
I want to start to learn how to design sites in flash. I have some friends that are in bands and I would like to make them sites. Right now I currently know a bit of PHP, MySQL, and know HTML/CSS. Could anyone point me in the direction of some good tutorials?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
might be your code, it should be like this
--------------------

Code:
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" width="550" height="375">
                        <param name=movie value="http://www.location.com">
                        <param name=quality value=high>
                        <embed src="http://www.location.com" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="550" height="375"> 
                      </embed> </object>
---------------------
 
0
•••
swf and html page are in same carpet or location?
try to do again ur flash exportation if u have problems again tell me more about wat r u doing.
 
0
•••
I figured out how to implement it. Thanks so much! Flash is a little hard for me. I really wanted to create a website where I could showcase my portfolio in flash. If only I knew how to make a good flash site I could do it.

Thanks for all your help,
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back