Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain fixedhouseprices.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dagsta

Established Member
Impact
0
Your thoughts please on this domain is it worth anything?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I may be wrong here but I have not heard of house prices anywhere that are fixed. Usualy they go up and down in price alongside the economy. I dont see much potential for this one but I wish you luck.
 
0
•••
Yeah, the term Fixed goes with something like FixedRateLoans or something like that.

This is an odd placement of words.

Brad
 
0
•••
^ Hammer. Head. Nail. :yell:

$0.00+, IMHO.

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Sorry Mate bad one. It could have been FixedHomeLoans.info or something like that.
The one you have is realy not making an meaning out of it. :(

Better luck next time. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back