Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise makemoneyforum.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

prangers

Established Member
Impact
35
Hi , just looking for thoughts on this please , worth anything ?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
makemoneyforum.com previously sold for $2100 in sedo
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
These are very good keywords because people are looking for forums that might help them to make money, especially from home historically. However, making a profit and the .org extension are antithetical because people do not typically associate the two closely.

I really can't see more than reg fee to a reseller, however there might be a end user out there.

Good luck,
Marcia
 
0
•••
Yeah I must admit I never like commercially orientated .org’s they always seem really inappropriate to me.
 
0
•••
Yeah I must admit I never like commercially orientated .org’s they always seem really inappropriate to me.

I agree. Personally if its seriously generic products .org is ok; like "lightbulbs.org" or "bicycles.org", but I think something like makemoneyforum.org it sits a bit oddly with the extension.

1) it's 3 words which require serious effort to monetise (i.e not a product which can be affiliate sold)
2) doesn't fit in the extension
3) 880 exacts per month

I passed this one up in the droplists.

I'd try getting a refund.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back