Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizmixx

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will add another one Bloxet . Com.
In case someone has spare time to share his opinion.

•••
Instead of just dumb bump will add another one in the que. So feel free to share your thoughts about:
Fishina/com
Bloxet/com
Tiriad/com

Thanks in advance

•••
In my opinion, I think the best thing to do with these brandable names is submit them to Brandbucket, Brandpa, and Brandroot and see where it gets accepted

•••
I followed your advice and submitted to BrandBucket. Let’s see what will get as answer.
But I have another question, in which of those three markets I have better chance to sell it? I mean which one has more end users browsing for brands?

•••
I followed your advice and submitted to BrandBucket. Let’s see what will get as answer.
But I have another question, in which of those three markets I have better chance to sell it? I mean which one has more end users browsing for brands?
Well, In my opinion, Brandbucket has more people browsing to buy names, but it also has WAYY WAYY more names than BrandPa. I would submit to all 3, (Brandpa is %100 free to submit so I personally like them better) and sales happen regularly at Brandpa as well

•••
•••
Bloxet(.)com was accepted at BB for nearly $2k. However the rest are rejected.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back