Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ufake.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

allstarjd74

Established Member
Impact
1
I appreciate any appraisals. Thanks for your time and opinion!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee... I personally don't think it's brandable and its name doesn't exactly make the website sound very good.

And you're not supposed to make multiple appraisal requests within 24 hours...
 
0
•••
Oops, sorry about that, I had no idea. I wont make any more.

-Johnny
(New Guy)
 
0
•••
And it's also a slangword. Hard to attract serious buyers for those.
No value, in my opinion.
 
0
•••
ufake? Would of been a bit better if it was urfake, which still isn't that good.

Reg Fee unless developed VERY VERY nicely.
 
0
•••
take your time

It's one of those names that resellers don't see much value in, it kind of flies in under the radar. BUT:
When you really dust off your imagination, the value lies in how you approach resellers/end users with your marketing. If I had that name, I'd push it as a very strong name for an exposee site... a site containing blog/news/chats for people who want to expose any lies of????? -- government, singers, actors, businesses, presidents and the like, ha.
It's a name I myself would have reg'd, not with any intention of it being of value to resellers or of value traffic-wise, but of climbing value according to how interesting of a site I can make it into. A short, snappy name like 'ufake.com' is perfect for a celebrity exposee site.
Resellers: reg fee or slightly higher
developed: could become a very busy site, especially if you accept postings and photos of celebs 'caught' while...
Good luck. Nice name.
 
0
•••
bannen said:
It's one of those names that resellers don't see much value in, it kind of flies in under the radar. BUT:
When you really dust off your imagination, the value lies in how you approach resellers/end users with your marketing. If I had that name, I'd push it as a very strong name for an exposee site... a site containing blog/news/chats for people who want to expose any lies of????? -- government, singers, actors, businesses, presidents and the like, ha.
It's a name I myself would have reg'd, not with any intention of it being of value to resellers or of value traffic-wise, but of climbing value according to how interesting of a site I can make it into. A short, snappy name like 'ufake.com' is perfect for a celebrity exposee site.
Resellers: reg fee or slightly higher
developed: could become a very busy site, especially if you accept postings and photos of celebs 'caught' while...
Good luck. Nice name.

While what!?

The domain needs a lot of work!
 
0
•••
[Brojo]While what!?

The domain needs a lot of work!


Yup. that's why I said of little value to resellers or for traffic. But of great value to someone who wants to have fun with a site like that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back