Dynadot

information First offer on my new reg Crypto Domain

NameSilo
Watch

Duncan729

Established Member
Impact
$1000 on NXTwallet.org however I think I'll hold on to it for a bit longer (though it would be a lovely return of investment).

See how the other 30 or so fair...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome news Duncan ,wish you all the best :)

•••
$1000 on NXTwallet.org however I think I'll hold on to it for a bit longer (though it would be a lovely return of investment).

See how the other 30 or so fair...

Don't hold on to it, you'll regret it.

•••
•••
I feel you must counter it reasonably with a view to let this domain go for the best you can get above $1000.

•••
I think I'll hold on to it for a bit longer

Congrats on offer...outbound or inbound? What would you like to get? I only ask in reference to what you should counter offer...maybe ask for 2 grand and settle on 1500?

•••
Great start bro. Keep it up!

•••
Congrats on offer...outbound or inbound? What would you like to get? I only ask in reference to what you should counter offer...maybe ask for 2 grand and settle on 1500?
Inbound and that was my plan

•••
Nice start. But I'd advice you to counter instead of retaining it.

•••
•••
nice.
take it while offer there.
inbound is not binding at all.. moreso if its an auction site.
and many offers for many people never work out even if you reply and accept his first offer

so you can imagine how much less chance of sale you have for non binding inbound offers, if you decide to counter

gl

•••
You should take it in my opinion. O_o

•••
i would sell - not sure a better offer may come along for a long time, if at all - IMO

•••
Didn't know .orgs could go for that much unless one word. I own silvercoins.org. Lot of silver coin collectors around the world.

Think I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago. Probably overpaid. I did have someone contact me wanting to buy it about 6 months after acquisition date but I didn't want to sell. Haven't had an inquiry since. I like the domain and Im more of a domain collector so don't regret not selling.

If you are looking to make money I would sell for $1K never know if you will ever get another offer considering its a .org.

•••
I would hold on to it. I don't think $1,000 is enough.

There is a particular potential end user that is currently using a terrible .info domain for this. They would want your domain.

Based on the holding cost, it is worth it to decline the $1,000 on this one. Far more potential for $xx,xxx.

Best of luck. I'm glad you're not running ads on the domain. Nice reg.

Since you mentioned it was an inbound lead, you might want to counter as mentioned above. Don't be shy about your target price.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
If its gives You a good ROI, Go for it!!!

•••
Update:He rejected my counter and refused to up his offer so I've decided to keep the domain.

•••
Update:He rejected my counter and refused to up his offer so I've decided to keep the domain.
To be remembered as "I wish I hadn't done that moment" perhaps.

•••
To be remembered as "I wish I hadn't done that moment" perhaps.
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" - T.S. Elliot

•••
•••
there is no value in this name; are you going to allow people to download a nxt wallet? do you want to offer some sort of nxt wallet with some malware to target and steal from peoples wallets? Why would you want to operate or why would anyone in their right mind download a nxt wallet that is off a open website prone to hackers and malware over the official source for nxt wallet from website or github

imo, you are foolish to register a name like this; moreover to refuse sale and hold the domain name. bugs me when I see shit like this.

not sure why I am helping on the last line but - "Take the money and invest in better quality or opportunities.

Last edited:
•••
Beauty lies in the eyes of the the beholder.

I bet if you had initially released this particular name up for appraisal, most people would tell you no value or tell you $xx- $xxx.
But here you are getting a $xxxx offer cementing the popular saying a domain is worth what an enduser is willing to pay for it.. You see something we didnt see when you registered that name and maybe you are still seeing something we aint seeing when you rejected that offer. The ball is in your court now but dont overplay it, there are oceans surrounding your fence, lest you lose the ball.

My verdict : I ll sit on the fence on this one

Last edited:
•••
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" - T.S. Elliot

I bet you won't be able to sell it for even $500.. all you'll do is waste money on renewals.. people should realize that most members on NamePros are trying to help, they won't be getting any commission if you will take their advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back