Dynadot

information First offer on my new reg Crypto Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Duncan729

Established Member
Impact
$1000 on NXTwallet.org however I think I'll hold on to it for a bit longer (though it would be a lovely return of investment).

See how the other 30 or so fair...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
You should have taken the cash, then moved on to a better name with more liquidity. $1000 offers don't come in everyday on hand regs.

•••
Wow $1000 on a hand-reg! That's awesome my friend! I definitely would have taken the money, maybe you can still agree to the $1000?

•••
•••
Take the offer, this is a hand reg, get the money, do more hand-regs like this one, you'll never know if you will receive a good offer again for this $10 investment.

•••
Every domain start as handreg

•••
Didn't know .orgs could go for that much unless one word. I own silvercoins.org. Lot of silver coin collectors around the world.

If you are looking to make money I would sell for $1K never know if you will ever get another offer considering its a .org.
Nothing is wrong with two words .org; any domain can sell, you will never now what end users may need.
See RiseUp.org $75,000 DomainMarket/ Uniregistry Market 3/22/17 and BitcoinCash.org $48,888 Rupii/GoDaddy 7/19/17
That of BitcoinCash.org is the most wonderful one to me as a new regged for only 3 months
http://dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

Update:He rejected my counter and refused to up his offer so I've decided to keep the domain.

I hope you did not over demanded? How much did you asked for? Anyway he may still come back, if you remains quiet. You see, making money from domaining requires so many skills.
I wish you luck.

Last edited:
•••
NXTwallet.org is not a gem.. however
$1000 is a lot of money for a .org hand reg to us domainers
$10,000 is not a lot of money for a .org to Elon Musk
So if you find out more about the buyer You could change your valuation :xf.wink:

•••
I think you can buy a better .com name for $1000, and resell that name for mid $x,xxx.

•••
That of BitcoinCash.org is the most wonderful one to me as a new regged for only 3 months
BitcoinCash.org was incredible luck that the split in bitcoin called itself Bitcoin Cash, arguably the price was very much fair in reality.

•••
Really should've taken the money. Doubt you'll ever get another offer $1000 or above. Prove me wrong though.

•••
$1000 on NXTwallet.org however I think I'll hold on to it for a bit longer (though it would be a lovely return of investment).

I'm not trying to dishearten you, but there are hundreds of altcoins coming up, even I have seen some failed altcoins with their .com available.
Though NXT is in the top 50 of altcoins, there is no certainty that it will be able to sustain itself. I suggest you make a counter offer and cash in as much as you can till the iron is red.

•••
I am pretty confident:

that one day
you'll regret
not to have taken the offer
the minute it came in

...and yeah I know that feeling ....

•••
I am pretty confident:

that one day
you'll regret
not to have taken the offer
the minute it came in

...and yeah I know that feeling ....

Aren't we all, lol..

•••
Congratulation for your first offer. I think accept it and go forward in domaining.

•••

$1000 on it... Take it and party.

•••
It's difficult to accept a first offer. But I will tell you what, I would have thousands more in my pocket right now had I taken many initial offers without countering.
A 1k initial offer on a .org handreg is rare thing. I'd say super rare. Unless you are extremely confident that more offers are definitely on the way on that name, it looks like you got a bit greedy my friend. Why would you want to risk the sale for more money when you're ROI was already through the roof?!
It took me a long time to learn just how easily a buyer can vanish, it's a very disheartening thing to lose a solid sale due to countering when it is not smart.
GL on future sales man.

•••
Take the money and run like hell! ;)

•••
def sell that...use it to buy more names...how did the offer come? landing page? domain store?

•••
take it. owner of the dot net has it for sale at $999. just looked.....

•••
it is all about the cashflow. I would sell it and buy others.

•••
take it. owner of the dot net has it for sale at $999. just looked.....
The .net has no comparison to the .org here. Org is actually better for the intended application.

I would definitely counter and hold out too... many people take profit and run, I prefer to hold and wait for something that tickles my pickle and usually it works out.

Just be sure of the name before you do this and I think it's in between. BitcoinCash.org was EMD .org for a cryptocurrency that is at least 4500 times more valuable than NXT, so 1/50th offer of what it got actually wasn't a bad offer. I would of thought about it, definitely countered and probably met in the middle.

•••
BitcoinCash.org was incredible luck that the split in bitcoin called itself Bitcoin Cash, arguably the price was very much fair in reality.
Bitcoincash.org is a case of being preINFORMED. Seller knew about it already before they reg that domain name.

•••
there is no value in this name; are you going to allow people to download a nxt wallet? do you want to offer some sort of nxt wallet with some malware to target and steal from peoples wallets? Why would you want to operate or why would anyone in their right mind download a nxt wallet that is off a open website prone to hackers and malware over the official source for nxt wallet from website or github

imo, you are foolish to register a name like this; moreover to refuse sale and hold the domain name. bugs me when I see sh*t like this.

not sure why I am helping on the last line but - "Take the money and invest in better quality or opportunities.
I have to agree. It seems like a worthless name with one possible enduser who is not interested anymore. I do not suggest renewing it after 1 year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back