First number than word

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jerki

Established Member
Impact
3
What are the domains in which you put number in front of the name. Specifically 4 (for) and then the word.Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
4Sale, 4Ever
 
0
•••
4You
4laughs
4chan xD

...
 
0
•••
I asked the wrong question :) I know domains name with the number 4, but I wanted to ask what are actually value of that domains, with number, 4???.com
 
0
•••
If you have a specific domain in mind head over to Appraisal section to get it appraised for free or if you are thinking of buying it but havent bought it yet head over to Pre-purchase appraisals
As for previous sales, I couldn't find any record of sales for domains listed in this thread. Most of them are still parked
 
0
•••
I asked the wrong question :) I know domains name with the number 4, but I wanted to ask what are actually value of that domains, with number, 4???.com

There´s no generalization possible.
 
0
•••
I asked the wrong question :) I know domains name with the number 4, but I wanted to ask what are actually value of that domains, with number, 4???.com

That all depends on the words after the 4. 4Sale would have much more value than say 4walk, which really does not make sense.
 
0
•••
In a more broader perspective, I personally avoid domains that contain hyphens/numbers. Reason is simple - they hardly pass the "radio test". Recognizing the domain by just hearing it, is a difficult task - now is that a "for", "four" or "4"? - further explanations are needed and that makes it tough to remember. You would want visitors on this domain to easily type it and get the name in their head as fast as possible - consumers nowadays have such an abundance of choices that you can miss sales by neglecting even the smallest details ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back