NameSilo

First Domain to Sell for > $100mln

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by radarcrypto, Dec 2, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. radarcrypto

radarcrypto New Member

I have the feeling domains related to blockchain/crypto will make a new record.

It could be one related to the new asset class of Non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

Maybe NFTs.com?

#NFTs

Which other domains you think might be the first to cross $100mln?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com Gold Account

Actual you are a bit late with this. Voice.com was purchased by the a crypto company $30m so you are correct.

3. radarcrypto

radarcrypto New Member

Yes I know, Block.one the company behind Eos acquired, but they made an ICO where they raised I think 4 billion so 30mln were peanuts

I think Premium Domain in Crypto, VR, etc will hit the new records

Probably that NFTs sector will boom soon, since it is said that all digital assets, like also domains, will soon become NFTs...

4. NickB

NickB Wales.org VIP

NFT /com forwards to cryptograph / co

Bet if someone offers them a silly amount they would be open to selling it.......

NFT // com sold for 50,500 USD in 2016-04-26 on NameJet - wonder if it was them or got resold?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice