Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

First crack at layout

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie_net

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

This is my first crack at a layout for an upcoming site and I'm not convinced that its the 'right' one yet.

It is the first time that I ever tried using php include files so it might be a bit bugged up.

Please let me know what you think about the general layout and form of navigation. Dont mind the crapy link style or the catchy titles ;)

Thanks,

Jamie
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think the navigation seems fine, theres not much color to it or eye catching elements.

Good luck :)
 
0
•••
Haven't made the graphics yet :)
 
0
•••
ah ok, that will wake the design up :)

Mike
 
0
•••
Some graphics added, still a bit plain though..
 
0
•••
good start nice and simple. let us know when you get it all finished.
 
0
•••
i dont see any graphics

just some tnr text & a 1x1 table at the top
 
0
•••
Yep, I removed them for now. I'm going to replace having the graphics directly on the tables to controling it through a style sheet.
 
0
•••
oh ok
 
0
•••
A bit plain, but with some work, it should be great. :)
 
0
•••
May i surgest changing your font to Verdana or Arial... gives a better reading and lookss more modern than Times New Roman

Jon
 
0
•••
Alright, I guess. Needs more visual appeal. :)
Excite the eyes!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back