Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

FireFox Problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stocks

Established Member
Impact
46
Hey fellas in my last thread about a banner problem which really was'nt much of an issue but a few people mentioned I had a problem with firefox so I downloaded firefox to check it out myself and I have a bit of a problem with a couple of my sites and I'm not firmilar with firefox or different browser issues so I hoping someone here might have a few ideas on solving the problem.

The problems are with my sites PokerSelect.com and 4OnlineBingo.com the home page is messed up in firefox but only the home page which I find kind of weird because the rest of the pages are fine and my sportsbetting and casino sites are also fine, I used the same basic templates for those aswell just different content.

Anyway if anyone got any ideas on a fix that would be great.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They look OK to me in FF.
 
0
•••
Same here. Using Firefox 3.0b3.
 
0
•••
Are you using IE or Opera before?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back