Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleto123

Established Member
Impact
What do you think of FinanceC.com?

Short Finance domain. Use it for your finance company. 'C' for Company, Consultancy, Compare, Cars, Claim, Care, Choose, Complete, Check, Country, Capital, Control, Connect, Change, City, Cost, Cover, Center, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Bleto123
I think you may have a winner! It has a very high appraisal and the niche is strong.
FinanceC.com
Appraisal Value: $11,000.00

Average Monthly Searches:2,337

Average Cost Per Click:$3.90 USD

•••
Hey Bleto123
I think you may have a winner! It has a very high appraisal and the niche is strong.
FinanceC.com
Appraisal Value: $11,000.00

Average Monthly Searches:2,337

Average Cost Per Click:$3.90 USD

Thanks Learie

•••
I would not go at all on that estibot appraisal in this case. The comps and match numbers are look good but are skewed but "Finance" has a solo word. If you google "Finance C" you get a bunch of listings for Citigroup Bank (C is there stock symbol). I just don't see what the business model / development you are thinking about? No good as a brand play imo. Lets us know your thoughts.

•••
I don't think that Citygroup Bank can't claim the C in financec. I think that Financec still have a lot of opportunities in the Financial sector. If Citigroup wants to claim this domain name they can still make me a good offer.

•••
More thoughts please...

•••
•••
Sorry, not really feeling this one.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back