IT.COM

Filtering ExpiredDomains.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dennisok

Established Member
Impact
Hello, can someone help on how to filter domains at expireddomains.net to only see the ones that will be expiring in hours not days as it all appears there?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"ones that will be expiring in hours not day"

You mean the "Pending Delete" area?

In the main Common filter tab there is the "Listing Settings" section where there is a place to select 12 Hours, 24 Hours or 48 Hours

Is that what you're looking for?

•••
"ones that will be expiring in hours not day"

You mean the "Pending Delete" area?

In the main Common filter tab there is the "Listing Settings" section where there is a place to select 12 Hours, 24 Hours or 48 Hours

Is that what you're looking for?
Yeh, I knew about those settings but even that it still shows days and not hours.

•••
An interesting question. There's a hover over text field in end date column " date might be off by a couple of days ". Best advice is click end date tab so red arrow points upwards then all domain names are listed in descending date order ( and I assume ) when many domains on same date it will be by the hour and minute they expire in D.N.S. records pulled from I.C.A.N.N. db. Or you can programme a script. Many smart people here. Why don't you contact the webmaster and ask? Then let us know.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back