domain filingextension.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
With tax time upon us, I thought it would be timely to ask for an appraisal of this tax-related .com domain of mine.

About 1 year ago, I had an offer of 1k for this domain, which I turned down.

Did I do the right thing? Is it worth more now, less? I appreciate any and all feedback both positive AND negative (just be kind :) )
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow!

I'm surprised I didn't get one comment--especially because my appraisal request was so timely.

Is this lack of response an indication of value?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back