domain fighter.ninja

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
Please appraise fighter.ninja for gaming niche ?

images
images

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In reseller market it has zero value as resellers are fed up with the premium renewals, snatch n reserve, and out of the blue policy updates of new gtlds.
But for a end user, it should something in mid xxx at least.
Would suggest you develop these domains and try to sell the website and domain as a package.

•••
In reseller market it has zero value as resellers are fed up with the premium renewals, snatch n reserve, and out of the blue policy updates of new gtlds.
But for a end user, it should something in mid xxx at least.
Would suggest you develop these domains and try to sell the website and domain as a package.
Thanks for your suggestions , There are thousands of games in play store with keywords ninja fighter etc ... Will develop this name ..

•••
Nice game name ... xxx-xxxx end user imo

•••
There are not many reported .ninja sales so it's difficult to set a baseline. As you mention in the title, it's a niche name. Adding that to a semi-popular new TLD means that this will not be an easy sale. IMO, a realistic price is in the $xx range. You should probably accept anything in the $xxx range instantly if such an offer comes around.

•••
Ninja had their little day in the sun when it came out. But now it in a wash of new gtlds.

To me the ER lowers it. If it was Fight or ing I would like more. Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
Ninja had their little day in the sun when it came out. But now it in a wash of new gtlds.

To me the ER lowers it. If it was Fight or ing I would like more. Good Luck
There are thousands of games in play store named as ninja fighter not ninja fight etc .. Also ninja fighter is more famous word .. I think figter.ninja is more appropriate in this sense..

•••
Thanks all for your time ...

•••
There are thousands of games in play store named as ninja fighter not ninja fight etc ..
The domain was registered yesterday, so apparently so far non of the developers felt it was worth $10 to secure this domain.

•••
The domain was registered yesterday, so apparently so far non of the developers felt it was worth $10 to secure this domain.
Very strange comment imo , I have seen many good first time hand reg domains recently , it is not necessary for developers to watch millions of new extensions all day and book them ... Btw thanks for your time and appraisal..

•••
What are your own expectations regarding this name?

•••
•••
This can be developed website for famous ninja games .. You got it in premium price?

•••
This can be developed website for famous ninja games .. You got it in premium price?
No premium .. I am also planning to launch some game on this name in future...
Capture.PNG

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back