domain fidspinners.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryn541

Established Member
Impact
Can be an interesting domain taken the hype of fidgetspinners into account. Or?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am currently awaiting escrow payment on ADHDSPINNER.COM
Which i juat sold on Flippa

•••
I am currently awaiting escrow payment on ADHDSPINNER.COM
Which i juat sold on Flippa
And did you get a nice price for that domain?

•••
i hand reg it, tried selling it to end user for 499, fpo about a month listed multiple times on flippa, ended up with $50 sold in auction, so not really

•••
Yea not really then. I do have the perception that the auction on flippa usually ends in a disappointment.

•••
For me that seems to be my experience too. Where have you had the most luck/profit selling your domains, and if you have a particular platform for a certain type of domains please mention that as well.

•••
I try to put them on as many platforms as possible, but now it is a matter of time. I hope one of them will get sold soon. I do not have a specific type of domains. They are all different.

•••
Yes i hear u i have LaJiujitsu.com ending today on flippa and KidzTaeKwonDo.com ending a few days later and 2 weeks left of these...all on flippa
B2BSeo.io
SeoBiz.io
Peirced.com

•••
I've put now fidspinners.com to auction on flippa. I do also have ilozy.com and 9ncs.com on flippa, but i haven't brought them to auction yet. Trytofight.com on sedo, but i do not know if it is worth to put it to auction cause sedo is very expensive (59 dollar for an auction)

•••
Have u sold anydomains on sedo? And if they do not sell do they chsrge u the same fee to relist or that is a one time listinf fee? Im not familiar

•••
I am also not so familiar with sedo. It is the first time that i 've put a domain over there, so I will see what will happen. I do not think that it is a one time fee. "Make offer" and "Buy now" are free, but the auction will cost you 59 dollar every single time.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back