Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Few Article domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKing_com

Account Closed
Impact
1
Here are domains and stats

TvArticle.com ---- OT (42) -- Google 243,000
TvArticles.com ---- Google 230,000
MovieArticle.com ---- OT (90) -- Google 81,000
MediaArticle.com ---- OT (196) -- Google 958,000


I dunno what to think MediaArticle has nice stats but hard to say what you people think...

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not bad, I'd say mid$xx each, probally more if you go after a enduser
 
0
•••
Thanks I would like to get few more appr.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back