.net domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DominoKing_com

Account Closed
Impact
1
Hey all I been doing some search and I am wondering is it worth reg. domains that have about 10K OVT .net ?

I got few domains that are taken as .com but have 10k ovt available .net

what you think ???
what is the min ??

P.S>
also what is the good number in OT .com 20k 100k??


cheers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back