Dynadot

information Fees associated with a domain name sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

antman1

Established Member
Impact
Can someone please give an example breakout (with some real numbers) showing the associated fees when selling a domain name? (i.e. Selling Price less: Marketplace Commission, Escrow Fees, etc.) Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

put in the work, so you'll know for sure.
go to any marketplace and view the rates charged or fees for sellers.
all may be different.

at escrow.com,
they have a fee calculator and you can choose whether the buyer or seller pays fee, or you can split the fee.

•••
Hi

put in the work, so you'll know for sure.
go to any marketplace and view the rates charged or fees for sellers.
all may be different.

at escrow.com,
they have a fee calculator and you can choose whether the buyer or seller pays fee, or you can split the fee.

Do Afternic & Sedo have built-in escrow services, or is it better to use a separate escrow service for them?

•••
Do Afternic & Sedo have built-in escrow services, or is it better to use a separate escrow service for them?

Hi

why not go to each site and read what they both provide?
don't be so willing to let others feed you information that "you" need to know for yourself.

then after reading, if you have further questions, ask them

but it is always better to me, to use escrow.com as their fee's are lower, if you have to pay them at all.

imo...

Last edited:
•••
Hi

why not go to each site and read what they both provide?
don't be so willing to let others feed you information that "you" need to know for yourself.

then after reading, if you have further questions, ask them

but it is always better to me, to use escrow.com as their fee's are lower, if you have to pay them at all.

imo...

Thanks, Biggie. I'm a believer in learning from the wisdom of others.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back