Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain feedbacks.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jane118

Established Member
Impact
10
i just picked this up!

what do u guys think!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
imho i am from the us so .co.uk is not that cool to me but its a great name and assuming youre in the uk i give it a good thumbs up. imho $15-$20 wholesale the "s" kills it.
 
0
•••
The 's' bothers me as well. I'm no English professor, but I think feedbacks is incorrect, as the word feedback is sort of a mass noun (i.e., "I received feedback from a dozen people", not feedbacks.).

reg fee because of this.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back