Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Favorite NONE-PHP Bulletin BoardSystem?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GeneCosta

Account Suspended
Impact
14
What is your favorite none PHP Bulletin Board System? I'm guessing most people here are inclined to use PHP, but I started out with Ikonboard before Matt left to work in Invision. I loved Ikon. Still do, but it hasn't gone too far in the past 4 years. The templates are usually dull, but I knew a site (Buzzkiller.com; now vbulletin) that had a great template.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back