Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Fasthosts Transfer Issues

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NamesMax

Top Member
Impact
9,857
Is anyone who used Fasthosts seeing any transfer problems, recently.

I have not has any issues until today. Most (but not all) are coming back as "Invalid Transfer Code"

I am copy and pasting the code and have even retried it, buy most are failing.

I am transferring those I want to keep from last year's special.

Today alone 24 transfers failed for invalid codes. 15 transferred just fine.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Haven't tried but that's gonna suck if true.
 
0
•••
I transferred 2 names.Copy the epp code and paste it on text editor.Now u can copy from txt editor.
U can use this to remove link or spaces.
I hope it will help.
Regards
 
2
•••
Yesterday I've transferred around 40 domains. It was fine for me for my all transfers. As @gbs domain said try to remove unnecessary spaces.
 
1
•••
Not sure what happened. Today I took the failed transfers, Relocked them then unlocked them again. It gave me a different code, which is working.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back