NameSilo

advice Fast flip domain names idea?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webdomainhub

Established Member
Impact
What type of domains can you flip fast ( not one or 2 days ) but reasonably within a month or so. I know Geo+service products can be flipped fast but what other categories is also possible for this method?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4-letter domain is your answer.
You can flip them within a day or two.
Of course it would be for a small profit of between $15 and $50 each.

•••
Not the flipping, but finding a buyer.
Work on that part first.

•••
Not the flipping, but finding a buyer.
Work on that part first.

Doing that currently but some categories of domains are harder or takes ages to find buyers but some categories seems to have more ready buyers...

•••
Nothing can flip as fast as Geo+service or product names, but to answer your question, premium names can also be flipped quickly. If you can buy CarDealer.com (just and example) today for a good price and auction it tomorrow on Flippa (for example) at no reserve, it may be flipped quickly and generate substantial profit if advertised enough.

•••
If you can buy CarDealer.com (just and example) today for a good price and auction it tomorrow on Flippa (for example) at no reserve, it may be flipped quickly and generate substantial profit if advertised enough.

any one who bought "cardealer.com" and listed it there could loose money, if they did so without a reserve.

before listing such names, one should be aware of inherent traffic and conversion factors, to get true value, prior to even considering auctioning it, particularly in a liquidation marketplace.

imo....

•••
Hi All, Thanks for the inputs. Perhaps I should rephrase my question when I say flipped. What I meant was find end users through proactive marketing. As mentioned earlier Geo+product/service is perhaps the most direct and responsive. But some domain names no matter how you pitched it gets lukewarm response at best...

•••
LLLL.com and LLL.com is your answer.

•••
Regarding endusers most of them come to you if you have a name popular enough for their niche.

However it is a very important thing to note that in domaining community there is a significant number of domainers who are also endusers so if you have a name premium enough to catch their attention you can get a good price from domainers, even sometimes more than you can get from an enduser.

LLLL.coms & LLL.coms are fast flipping items these days that can generate liquidity, but you have to own them at reseller price to sell it to the reseller with a little profit, however nothing is final in this business, it depends & differs from case to case.

•••
To add to that, this is not the place to find end users :)

•••
i want also remember a fact for fast flipping/selling:
we need to remember that for some acquisition (pre release, backorder, handreg) we have the ican registrar lock for 60 days and like happened to Omar Negron certain registrar do not allow neither to push the name to another account on the same registrar.
Especially with enduser, not transfer a name to their favourite registrar could be a big issue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back