domain Fashion.com at auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Fashion.com domain will be sold at auction this autumn, with registration beginning October 10th

read more >

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Prediction? More than Voice com $35m?

•••
•••
Wow! That's news!
It will be auctioned on the final day of Paris Fashion Week, thousands of eyeballs and highly targeted end users.

This one will be big imo...

Last edited:
•••
Prediction? More than Voice com $35m?
Not really!

Old companies don't pay like new kids in the block that to a Crypto company.

10-15m max

Last edited:
•••
It really depends who'll end up buying it.

Record breaking sales are great for the industry, let's hope it does it.

•••
Not really!

Old companies don't pay like kids in the block that to a Crypto company.

10-15m max

how about ; one of sheiks from Dubai just get excited & hit the $ky

•••
I say 19-25 mill

btw, why dont you start a poll? It would be interesting to see the predictions...maybe make it in 3 or 5 mill increments starting at 5.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I predict $1M-2M or no sale, if high reserve.

Voice.com sold only due to the crypto buyer. Unless there is nouveau-riche crypto company starting new coin/token/wallet/service with "fashion" name, there is no way it goes anywhere near Voice.com

•••
•••
•••
It would'nt surprise me if it was bought by someone like Amazon or Ebay, a big company with deep pockets that sells clothing. Highstreet fashion retailers are struggling at the moment as we see the "death of the high street" and I doubt there are many that would spend the millions being spoken about here. It may suit a start up more than an established company.

•••
It would'nt surprise me if it was bought by someone like Amazon or Ebay, a big company with deep pockets that sells clothing. Highstreet fashion retailers are struggling at the moment as we see the "death of the high street" and I doubt there are many that would spend the millions being spoken about here. It may suit a start up more than an established company.

or f.e. Dubai Fashion Week ... China Fashion Week ?

•••
•••
Prediction?

like so many other premium names that have been on action over the last several years it will probably not be sold due to an excessive reserve.

Last edited:
•••
like so many other premium names that have been on action over the last several years it will probably not be sold due to an excessive reserve.

PR announced- will be sold at auction ...

•••
It can be more than Cars.com $872million
Louis Vuitton may want to spend only 2% of its total market value of the business ie 2% of $53.5 billion dollars or $1.07 billion for Fashion.com as marketing cost.

Nike and Zara may like to pay 4% of its market value ie $1.456 billion from Nike, $1.146 billion from Zara.

Based on 1% market value of business, Louis Vuitton can pay $535 million, Nike $364 million or Zara $286.6 million
more info at https://nameii1.wixsite.com/otcbid/post/otcbid-fashion-com

•••
Louis Vuitton may want to spend only 2% of its total market value of the business ie 2% of $53.5 billion dollars or $1.07 billion for Fashion.com as marketing cost.

Nike and Zara may like to pay 4% of its market value ie $1.456 billion from Nike, $1.146 billion from Zara.

Based on 1% market value of business, Louis Vuitton can pay $535 million, Nike $364 million or Zara $286.6 million
U go domainer! 🙌😁

•••

Cars.com sale was for an established business. It just happened that the name of the business was "cars.com". If someone buys today coupons.com that will include a thriving business and won't be a domain purchase.

•••
Best Fashion company brand portal > Fashion.com
Best Fashion APP brand portal > Fashion.app

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back