Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Fascist.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kemet9

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello,

What are your opinions about fascist.us ? How much does it worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Possibly X to XX in Gitmo. Wait, you mean pricewise? That I don't know. I'm new.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinion. And welcome.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the welcome Kemet. It may take a while to get used to my sense of humor.
Good Luck with your domain
 
0
•••
Great domain for Obama haters once socialism gets over used.
 
0
•••
Right now, you still see names like this on Godaddy $5 closeout, etc.
"Common Vocabulary" dictionary words in the .us ext still go cheap. The ones with a straightforward nexus to commerce are glowing hot (compared to their sale prices in years past), and even the ones only connected to commerce in a roundabout way are seeing competition.

If you have faith in the US namespace going forward, then names like this are "buy and holds". If not- and you believe the US ccTLD will go the way of .cc or .ws- you'll have to develop them to earn.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I understand. I think that .us domains will be much more worthfull in the near future.
 
0
•••
This domain is worthless. There are much better domain dropping over at TDNAM. Check it out. Best of luck.
 
0
•••
I would see if you can sell it to an end user - Limbaugh / Beck / Hannity / Palin / Coulter. This domain has some appeal, even though the appeal is only to a small fringe :)

Brad
 
0
•••
I see. :) If anyone is interested in this domain, you could send me message.
 
0
•••
If I was looking for a political domain to develop right now, this would be a great name. But its actual market value is probably only low to mid xx.
 
0
•••
I will put into sale fascist.us with reasonable price. You can see it in fixed price domains page. B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back