(discussion thread)

here's mine up for debate:

FakeCoronaVirus.com

Viral today or not
Viral tomorrows or not

..for pete's sake my $8.99 epik marketing cause

- have a special day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
You are still hanging on to this domain? LOL.

It's like a disinformation ghost town in here.

Brad

•••
I let this domain go
No fight left in me no more heh is what it is..

Had wanted to flip movement for good like my biomedicalgerontology.com but their will to no avail
Pharmaceuticals are one size fits all pills not personalized medicine/DNA that's needed
Could not build off of it in truth

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Tough titties.

When you sign up for the military you know what you are getting into. When you voluntarily decide to sign up you play by their rules, which are clearly laid out in policy. The military tells you what vaccines you need based on troop readiness. You don't get to tell them.

The military has already started dismissing the handful of holdouts. That is fine.
If you can't follow the rules, find something else to do.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
icebreaker truth this "monkeypox" ha

•••
my sister, her son, her youngest son and her husband all 4 recently "diagnosed" with fakecorona/fakecovid after taking the mail-in "test"

that just means remote viewing proliferating this menace watched through their eyes after they visited me in NJ then the satellites remotely raised them sick with fevers that these fake tests were made for..

•••
Tough titties.

When you sign up for the military you know what you are getting into. When you voluntarily decide to sign up you play by their rules, which are clearly laid out in policy. The military tells you what vaccines you need based on troop readiness. You don't get to tell them.

The military has already started dismissing the handful of holdouts. That is fine.

Brad
Brad

I do here salute your efforts here, we see

AWOL Dismissed I was section 8 and with all due respect most accomplished

•••
my sister, her son, her youngest son and her husband all 4 recently "diagnosed" with fakecorona/fakecovid after taking the mail-in "test"

that just means remote viewing proliferating this menace watched through their eyes after they visited me in NJ then the satellites remotely raised them sick with fevers that these fake tests were made for..

Occam's razor. The virus is real.

That seems far more likely than some massive conspiracy involving satellites or whatever.

Sometimes it is hard to distinguish actual nutjobbery from parody.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Tough titties.

Brad

Brad we salute here your sacrifices and know-how candor with all do respect will stand on the right side of history, vindicated/dismissed, myself from overseas service 17th.. AWOL Section 8 amassed valor most this way with patience:

no_url_shorteners/worldwarfour

•••
Brad

I do here salute your efforts here, we see

AWOL Dismissed I was section 8 and with all due respect most accomplished

It is really contract law 101.

When you sign up voluntarily for military service you agree to the terms. If you then don't follow through with those terms you agreed to, you are in breach of contract.

People would have more of an argument if they did not voluntarily sign up.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
1660745959790.png

•••
big brother is watching, now!

•••
Occam's razor. The virus is real.

That seems far more likely than some massive conspiracy involving satellites or whatever.

Sometimes it is hard to distinguish actual nutjobbery from parody.

Brad
there are so many stupid people
it's unbelievable
..but now they have exposed themself

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
here they come with the truth

twitter/OzraeliAvi/status/1616712413587415041?t=AxEoDbc4_9J4pb60sZwqrA&s=19

•••
twitter.com/paulcshipley/status/1290630929220685829

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back