NameSilo

domain FairTradeTea.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenWords

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello Guys, I need help valuing this name I aquired.
Its three letters , but very specific.
Also there is a growing market for this product.
Average CPC is $2.6
High Search volume.
Does anyone know how much I should look for when selling it?
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A "Fair Trade Certified trademark" would be given by transfairusa.org Label Abuse is out there (claiming to be certified) Might be a feather in a company's hat to have this name redirected to their main site. I dont see a compelling case for a company to go totally by the name "Fair Trade Tea Company" Fair Trade Certification is only going to grow in my opinion. What your looking for would be the tea version of: Fair Trade Coffee Tea Gift Basket Low xxx to mid xxx Goodluck
 
0
•••
I was watching that at GD until the early bidders jumped in. I think low xxx - though it's a better name for developing than for flipping.
 
1
•••
Thank you, good comments, any one else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back