NameSilo

domain failblog.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmirKhan

Established Member
Impact
1
failblog.co.uk

So I seen domains in the marketplace (with traffic stats) reciving bids for $200 with just 44 visitors a month.

This site has been listed with SEDO for 4 days and has generated 71 unique visitors.

How much do you think its worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think this domain by itself is not really worth that much. I am not sure what it is worth traffic wise though. You'd need a bit more verification than 4 days I think.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back