Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Faggz.com & Gluns.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_haze_au

Established Member
Impact
46
Domain: Faggz.com

Domain: Gluns.com

Domain: Jormo.com


C'mon who doesn't want to buy a Glun!

I bought faggz because someone bought tossd (.) com just before i regd it :yell:

Though i think faggz, spelt the way it is could still be brandable one :imho:

Thoughts appreciated, hoping to make some of my 5L's liquid fairly soon.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't mean to jack your thread...but it's funny because I just reg'd fagzz.com
 
0
•••
Faggz.com sounds really good and reseller value would be around $30ish.
Try aiming for an end-user sale though.
Jormo.com also looks and sounds good.
Again reseller value is around $20ish.

Try eBay for LLLLL.coms
 
0
•••
artyone said:
I don't mean to jack your thread...but it's funny because I just reg'd fagzz.com

haha lol, top domain you registered!
 
0
•••
Gluns.com stands out imo, Current reseller price low $xx - mid $xx imo, jormo.com low $xx, faggz.com reg fee - low $xx.
 
0
•••
Jormo.com - Mid $xx

Others, Low $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back