NameSilo

fadedpress.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by smilycj, Nov 9, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smilycj

smilycj New Member

Hi guys what do you think of this domain ?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Established Member

Not worth anything.

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent VIP

Aesthetically I like the name FadedPress - perhaps for a bookstore dealing in old books, or some sort of crafty printed objects, or historical site off some kind?

The NameBio record of sales is not strong, however. FadedJeans and FadedGlory sold some years ago (about $600 and $3000). The fact that faded in the ngTLD .press extension is available to hand register might limit value. Also a really cost conscious person might take the .net as hand register as an alternative. Domain names in .com ending in press have sold many many times.

If it were mine I would price it something like $499 (and accept offers less than that) and hope that is low enough to attract a small operation. I think the real value is more like very low $$$$ but I think prospects of selling are much lower if you hold out for that. Just my humble opinion.

Best of luck with it. As I said, personally the name has a nice ring to it.

Bob

4. smilycj

smilycj New Member

Thanks Bob and Lord Antares for your evaluation. I know the best action to take now

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.