Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CEOWalker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

realtop

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Guys ... :hi:

Recently I registered CEOWalker.com
I am new to the domain name markets, what do you guys think of this domain I got?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Easy to remember domain but what does CEO Walker mean?
 
0
•••
kkworld said:
Easy to remember domain but what does CEO Walker mean?


When I registered this domain, my idea was to develop a website with many business and leadership articles for CEO/company management ppl.

Maybe in web 2.0 mode where CEOs can build up thier network and interact with one and another.

CEOWalker = A website that help CEO to walk through their CEO period.

Does this make sense to you guys?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back