Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Facebook

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewstar

Established Member
Impact
109
Facebook is, obviously, licking its wounds, as a result of being replaced as the world’s most-popular web site by You Tube.

I grew tired of its old format and spent my social media time, which isn’t that much, elsewhere.

I was unaware Facebook initiated a section on buying and selling domains until l saw it mentioned re domaining more and more on NamePros.

I don’t even know how to find the domain sales section on Facebook, but if I do—is it worth my time and possible future visits?

Thanking you in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There is no domain sales section i can find.
Search “ domain sales” at face, you will see lots of groups. I have a few pages i created to sell names, other than that havent heard many good things about face and domains and dont use it other than pages i create
 
1
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back