Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvnthree

Established Member
Impact
Type of Contest: LOGO Design

Company Name: Flat Iron Software Developers
You can use Flat Iron as the dominant or exclusive part of the logo (Not required just an option to give you more flexibility)

Prize: $50.00

Contest End Date & Time: 4.00PM EST, April 22, 2017

Size Requirements: High Resolution / Vector

File Formats: PNG/SVG/EPS

Color Requirements: I tend to like grays and blues. I have used #404040 and #3EA8F7 previously in combination and like that mix, but I’m open to other combinations if your creative talents take you there.

General Requirements: The company is a software development company that provides web/app/custom software development. There is no site yet so unfortunately, I don’t have anything for you to look at. I tend to like a clean modern look, nothing frilly. The company is also based in NY so a little grit, energy or strength, if any of that makes sense, basically nothing too soft or delicate.

Good luck to all that participate and thank you in advance for your efforts!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

here is my first try,

flatiron.jpg

f1.jpg

•••
fl1.jpg

fl2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
You have some great talent @9Generasi !
Fantastic Logo!!

•••
My design for your contest.
logo.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
New concept for the icon part
logo.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi sir,

I've tried to create something simple, based on your name.

I've incorporated your initials "F" and an "i" into a generic flat iron.

The font is custom made, and I've tried to reflect the icon into the "A" letter.

zid.jpg

fi.png

construction.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to participate. I can honestly say there aren't any designs I didn't like. You are all very talented, so thank you for giving me so many high level options to choose from.

However, as I continuously reviewed the submissions I kept coming back the design by 9Generasi, which is the one I have selected for this contest.

Again, I greatly appreciate all the time and effort you have put into your work and I won't hesitate to use this forum again for future design needs.

All the best,
Carla

•••
•••
•••
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to participate. I can honestly say there aren't any designs I didn't like. You are all very talented, so thank you for giving me so many high level options to choose from.

However, as I continuously reviewed the submissions I kept coming back the design by 9Generasi, which is the one I have selected for this contest.

Again, I greatly appreciate all the time and effort you have put into your work and I won't hesitate to use this forum again for future design needs.

All the best,
Carla

thanks for choosing my design

•••
My effort for your contest

Attachments

• fmeextension ae.png
    fmeextension ae.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 13
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.